ABOUT THE POSITION:
Senexx is building its sales and marketing functions from the ground up, and our aspirations are huge. Our vision for the sales and marketing team is to become the best in our industry. We are on the hunt for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to help fuel this ambitious growth. Our ISR will work closely with both the sales and marketing teams to identify and convert new customers, grow existing accounts and meet (or exceed) quarterly sales quotas. Your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
1. MONITOR, QUALIFY AND MANAGE IN-BOUND LEADS
The ISR will manage lead qualification and early-stage sales for the sales team. Sales inquiries and other marketing-generated leads come from a variety of sources that need to be regularly monitored (i.e. email boxes, phone inquiries, social media, web forms, event marketing, etc.). Timely responses, coupled with deep product knowledge, account research and a clear understanding of the lead source will assist with expeditious response and an appropriate lead engagement strategy.
2. UNDERTAKE FURTHER LEAD/ACCOUNT RESEARCH
Before and after a lead has been engaged, the ISR will be responsible to undertake extra research on the company and individual to help facilitate the lead engagement strategy.
3. PASS ON LEADS
Following initial lead research and qualification, the ISR will pass leads onto the appropriate salesperson. Efficient transfer of background information gained from research activities and/or prospect engagement is necessary for any successful sales conversion.
Success in this position requires a passion for talking with people, solving problems, persistence, identifying opportunities and winning. This role includes heavy call volume and email follow-up with the goal of identifying Sales Qualified Leads (SQL). The success of the ISR will be measured based on:
- Number of engagements made in a period
- Number of SQL opportunities created
- Efficiency/accuracy with which inbound leads are processed
- Pipeline size attributable to ISR activity and revenue generated
The ISR reports directly to the CEO. Working Days and Hours are according to the American (East Coast) Market. Location: Tel Aviv office. Position level: Entry.
The ISR will be paid a base salary plus bonus.
Our next ISR is a sharp and articulate person who is 100% comfortable to spend most of their day talking to corporate employees. You will need to be a sponge, soaking up knowledge from experienced Sales and Marketing Professionals with an eye towards growing into those roles yourself. Ours is an exciting, high growth company with incredible room for advancement and we prefer to groom our talent from the ground up!
To be effective, you must be able to communicate efficiently and persuasively with a large assortment of people throughout the workday. It is also very important that you don’t take rejection from sales leads personally; instead focus that energy on “getting to yes” with the next one. Our ideal candidate is someone who is described by friends as:
- You like to win. A lot.
- You are a confident and articulate speaker with the ability to think on your feet.
- You enjoy talking on the phone.
- You are dynamic, dependable and diligent.
- You are familiar with CRM database tools and are knowledgeable on the sales process
- Did we mention you like to win?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- English Native Speaker
- Ability to adapt quickly to new and varied job tasks in a fast paced environment
- Incredible attention to detail, to ensure accurate use of internal systems and processing of information
- Analytical skills to enable quick compilation of additional research
- Proficiency with social networking sites
- One (1) – Two (2) years inside sales experience or customer service background – preferred
- Experience with CRM products such as Salesforce.com is a plus; willingness to learn is required
- Organization and time management skills, with an ability to cope with a fluctuating workload
Apply by sending an email to [email protected] “Inside Sales Rep” in the subject. Please also send testimonials, references, writing samples, or other indications of exceptional past experience.
Thank you all for submitting your CV and wanting to join our winning team. As of 4/1/2013 the position was filled.